The Pegasus 36 has a slightly narrower fit in the forefoot, so this Wide version will provide a comfortable fit for those with a broader foot, though it in no way compares with the generosity in width of a New Balance 4E.
It has a more durable hidden Flywire to provide strength to the shoe’s upper. Flywire cables bind the laces to the midsole so you get a snug and secure fit even when running fast and turning corners.
The heel collar has been slimed down around the Achilles tendon providing extra comfort through the stride.
Cushlon ST foam, which is a lightweight more responsive phylon foam, in combination with Full-length Zoom Air unit, pressurised air combined with fibres, in the midsole provide bouncy cushioning to negate impact forces from running on hard surfaces, plus a responsive ride.
Waffle pistons in the rubber outsole help with the impact absorption and offer a multi-surface traction.
- 4E width to fit a broad foot
- Perforated engineered mesh upper provides breathability in forefoot and arch.
- Full-length Zoom Air unit offers cushioning for a smooth and responsive ride.
- High resiliency sockliner adapts to the contour of your foot for support.
- Exposed Flywire cables in the mid-foot facilitate a snug fit at a higher speeds.
- Cushlon ST foam provides firm yet responsive cushioning.
- Reduced tongue weight from the Pegasus 35 conforms to your foot.
- Heel collar narrows down around the Achilles tendon.
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.