The midsole has been improved by the new Trufuse technology where a softer and more responsive layer has been inserted on the top and bottom to give a more alive ride through the stride. In addition, the T-Beam in the middle of the midsole has been replaced by a new internal post shape to provide an even, gradual progression to the medial stability post to increase the smoothness of transition from heel to forefoot.
The heel counter of the new 860 has been improved by the introduction of the Ultraheel, using technology that closely mimics the shape of your foot, thereby delivering a secure fit for smooth heel to toe transition.
To maintain a stable mid-foot fit and maximise comfort, New Balance has improved the mesh upper to a premium, lofted double jacquard engineered mesh with plush pliability properties, which adapts to your foot with each step.
- New UltraHeel closely mimics the shape of your heel offering comfort and stability
- New improved, lofted double jacquard mesh for better fit and feel
- Reflective N-Logo
- TruFuse Midsole with more responsive foam cushioning for a smother heel to toe transition
- New More responsive midsole foams focuses on ground contact and geometries to deliver stability
- Blown rubber outsole provides a soft and smooth interaction with the ground as you transition to your forefoot
- New Ramped medial post for gradual progression to the post-applied stability post
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.