The Fresh Foam midsole consists of pods which are concave on the outside to compress for a soft, cushioned landing and convex on the inside to provide stability. New Balance have been studying the runner’s point of contact with the ground and with this shoe they’ve have tweaked the hexagonal pattern and flex grooves in the outsole for an improved foot laydown.
Another improvement comes in the upper: they’ve taken out the plastic overlays and are using a softer mesh for a more comfortable, less restrictive feeling next to the foot.
The 1080 delivers a plush, comfortable and cushioned feel whether you’re running short or long distances. A great choice for a wide foot or for someone who likes to have space in the forefoot.
- Women's D width for wider feet
- Fresh Foam midsole engineered for a stable cushioned ride
- Blown rubber outsole for cushioning and durability
- Engineered mesh construction for adaptability
- Bootie construction for comfort
- Flex grooves for enhanced forefoot flexibility
- Stack Heights: 29mm heel /21mm forefoot
- 8mm drop
- Weight: 264g
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.