Version 6 goes down to a 10mm drop for a more natural, less heel–centric ride. They’ve made the upper more plush-feeling by adding more foam around the heel collar. The dual density medial posting combined with a strong T Beam in the middle of the shoe which work to control overpronation so effectively remain the same as in the previous version. New Balance have made the base a bit wider now for added stability. Acteva and Abzorb shock absorbent materials in the midsole cushion the foot from impact. A stretchy neoprene tongue fits comfortably over the top of the foot and a combination of sewn and stitchless overlays on the upper hold the foot securely.
- 10mm drop
- Abzorb and Acteva for shock absortion
- Blown rubber outsole for lightweight durability
- Combination no-sew synthetic upper overlays
- Medial Post consists of higher-density compression-molded EVA, on inside of shoe, to help prevent over-pronation
- Weight: 290g
- 4E wide fitting road running anti pronation shoes
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.