The Fresh Foam midsole consists of pods which are concave on the outside to compress for a soft, cushioned landing and convex on the inside to provide stability. New Balance have been studying the runner’s point of contact with the ground and with this shoe they’ve have tweaked the hexagonal pattern and flex grooves in the outsole for an improved foot laydown.
The upper has also been improved: they’ve taken out the plastic overlays and are using a softer mesh for a more comfortable, less restrictive feeling next to the foot.
The 1080 delivers a plush, comfortable and cushioned feel for a broad foot whether you’re running short or long distances.
- Fresh Foam midsole engineered for a stable cushioned ride
- Blown rubber outsole for cushioning and durability
- Engineered mesh construction for adaptability
- Bootie construction for comfort
- Flex grooves for enhanced forefoot flexibility
- Stack Heights: 29mm heel /21mm forefoot
- 8mm drop
- Weight: 307g
- 2E wide fitting stability road running shoe for men
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.