Mizuno introduce new superb Enerzy cushioning to their top of the range products, for a bouncier ride and energy return. This new cushioning in the Rider 24, alongside the Wave technology, deliver you a springier and smoother ride.
The Airmesh upper is breathable and engineered with a reconstructed more rounded heel counter and a gusseted tongue for additional comfort and exceptional fit.
The U4ic compound in the midsole is made from lightweight materials to offer you high comfort and a smooth ride.
Mizuno's highly durable X10 carbon rubber outsole guarantees longer wear and improved traction when heel striking.
Offset: 12mm (19mm forefoot/31mm heel)
- Engineered upper with Airmesh properties is breathable and enhances great fit
- New Enerzy cushioning provides softer, bouncier and smother transition
- Wave technology in the midsole for stability and response
- Gusset tongue promotes secure hold
- Improved heel collar fit due to rounded shape
- U4ic technology in the midsole for smooth ride
- X10 Mizuno carbon rubber outsole for increased durability
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.