The Enerzy midsole foam is Mizuno's latest breakthrough technology. It is designed to provide your child with bouncy cushioning along with the energy return aspect for a soft landing and an easy rebound. In the Rider 24 GS, the Enerzy material has been placed under the heel - the area with the highest impact.
The FoamWave cushioning in the midsole balances a soft and responsive feel with a smooth, stable ride.
The DynamotionFit in combination with the AIRmesh technology makes the engineered mesh upper the best structure for the feet in order to hold them securely and allow ventilation.
- Mizuno FoamWave technology absorbs the impact from running
- Mizuno Energzy for soft landing with energy return virtue
- SmoothRide technology provides effortless ride
- DynamotionFit for secure fit in comfort
- AIRmesh upper to keep feet breathable and cool
- Durable X10 rubber outsole offers traction
- Offset: 9mm (25mm heel, 16mm forefoot)
- Weight: 200g
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.