The women's Paradox is works well for the runner who requires plenty of stability from a running shoe but doesn’t want to sacrifice cushioning and comfort.
Dynamotion Fit technology in the upper offers a supportive fit that has been engineered to move in harmony with your foot throughout the stride. Underneath the wave plate, the midsole consists of a combination of AP+ and U4ic X materials to give stability plus cushioning.
Stack Heights: 21:33 (12mm offset)
- Full length U Shaped Wave Plate for maximum stability and a responsive ride
- Smoothride- technology - ensures the foot moves smoothly through the stride
- Dynamotion Fit- upper technology offers the perfect supportive midfoot fit and allows the shoe to work with your foot throughout the gait cycle
- AP+ - a lightweight midsole compound offering rebound and durable cushioning
- U4ic X for plush comfort and cushioning
- Female specific shaped last
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE FOR RUNNING SHOES
Your running shoe size will generally be 1 to 1.5 sizes bigger than your regular (‘dress’) shoe size. Bear in mind also that one foot can be slightly bigger than the other.
First, kick your foot back into the heel of each shoe before checking how much space is left at the front. When standing in each shoe with your full weight on the foot, it’s best to have between half and a full thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.
When standing in the shoe, it’s best to have a little wiggle room for the toes, but the back of heel should still feel nicely secure.
Sprint spikes are best when a close fit. Distance spikes best when up to a half a thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.