Xtatic lugs are textured X shaped studs of varying heights on the outsole which provide up and downhill traction. The outsole beneath the studs is shiny so mud doesnt stick to it.
A new horseshoe shaped wave plate gives some shock absorption. It also provides stability both medially and laterally to help keep you balanced on uneven surfaces. The upper features seamless overlays for stability without irritation. Enough cushioning for a few road miles as well.
- Mizuno Wave- unique technology that provides both cushioning and stability and can be engineered for all types of runners.
- Smoothride- technology which minimizes the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible
- Dynamotion Fit system designed to allow the shoe to move with your foot throughout the gait cycle
- U4ic midsole- super lightweight and shock absorbing
- X10-Durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas
- Wet Traction- bidirectional outsole rubber synthetic leather compound breaks through water, improving grip in all conditions
- Xtatic ride technical trail concept ensuring, grip, cushioning and security while giving the runner the smoothest trail ride possible
- Stack Heights: 9/21mm (12mm offset)
- Weight: 280g
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.