A small tweak on the upper makes this iconic trainer even more comfortable and secure; the updated internal toe cup protects your feet and keeps them cool thanks to the breathable Airmesh technology. The new shaped and more rounded heel counter is more padded to hold your ankles securely and prevent any friction.
The Mizuno ENERZY midsole alongside with the U4ic compound provides you with the right balance of softness and responsiveness. Its energy return virtue is 15% higher and 17% softer than its predecessor. Mizuno reinforced the Wave plate under the heel and arch area to offer you a stronger support and deliver your a more pleasant running experience.
The new SmoothRide technology in the midsole is designed to decrease the rapid acceleration and deceleration of your foot during your take off and landing, delivering you the smoothest transitions ever.
Wider base outsole allows a full ground contact to amplify your stable landing and transition.
- Mizuno Wave technology provides cushioning and support
- Mizuno ENERZY midsole is extremely soft and bouncy with Energy return property
- DynamotionFit structure for improved fit and full freedom of movement
- AIRmesh upper maintain high standard of breathability to cool your feet down
- High grade Premium insole is cushioned, anti-odour and easily removable
- SmoothRide engineered technology for a smooth ride possible
- Lightweight U4ic midsole compound delivers additional comfort
- Super durable X10 carbon rubber on the outsole allows longer wear and offers more traction at the heel
- Weight: 285g
- Offset: 12mm (19/31)
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.