In the Inspire 12 a Double Fan Wave Plate works with a U4ic midsole to cushion the foot and prevent too much inwards rolling. New innovations include straighter flex grooves in the forefoot to keep the foot straighter at toe-off, a new U4ic X crashpad to cushion the impact at heel strike and more blown rubber under the forefoot for improved cushioning under the ball of the foot. The addition of a stroble board gives extra softness. Mizuno have also slightly softened the U4ic midsole on the lateral side to slow the rate of pronation and make it more supportive. Comfort inside the shoe is increased by the use of a soft premium insole.
- Double Fan Shaped Wave Plate to stabilize the foot
- Smoothride- technology which minimizes the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible
- Dynamotion Fit- Biomechanically developed technology that ensures the shoe works with your foot throughout the gait cycle
- U4ic is a unique lightweight, comfortable midsole compound that for superior cushioning
- U4ic X crashpad for impact absorption
- X10-durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas
- Gender engineering- based on biomechanical research into the differences between men's and women's gait. Mizuno constructs the midsole of each gender differently to improve the ride, performance and comfort
- Mizuno Intercool- full-length midsole ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up inside the shoe
- Premium Insock for a plush underfoot feel
- Stack heights 12:24
- Weight: 260g
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.