A premium PU comfort sockliner gives a soft cushioned feeling directly beneath the foot.
In the midsole a double peaked wave plate reduces pronation and absorbs shock. In Horizon 2 the wave plate has been flipped over so the 2 peaks point downwards, giving you a more comfortable under foot experience. In the upper a lightweight, resilient engineered mesh allows the foot to breathe and reinforcing elements in the midfoot area give a supportive and well held fit.
Horizon is a good option for the runner who requires some anti-pronation control and wants a highly cushioned and comfortable ride.
Stack Heights: 22:32 (10mm offset)
- New SmoothRide support technology offers an unprecedented level of comfort whilst giving you a supportive and cushioned ride
- U4ic X bottom midsole for extra cushioning
- Strong and breathable engineered mesh with midfoot reinforcements and a gusseted tongue for breathability and a supportive fit
- Premium PU insole for luxurious in shoe comfort
- Femaile specific lasting - designed for the shape of the female foot
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.