The upper on X-talon 255 is constructed from highly durable ballistic nylon with TPU overlays, along with the rubber printed rand over the forefoot, this offers you ultimate protection and durability. In addition it is lightweight and it doesn't absorb water, water will drain quikly from the shoe to keep your feet light on extreme muddy terrains.
The fit is on the wider side. The TPU Apadter Cradle restricts the iternal movement of your foot and locks your foot down so you can react fast and with flexibility over uneven terrain.
A two-part gusseted tongue moulds to the top of your foot and distributes the pressure evenly, it also protects your foot against debris and dirt.
The phenomenal 8mm sticky rubber grip takes you through the muddiest off road courses with ease. It also holds firmly on wet rock and slippery obstacles.
The Rope-Tec rubber technology on the outsole reduces burning when you climb a rope on an obstacle course.
- Aggressive 8mm lugs with sticky grip for phenomenal traction
- Lightweight non-water absorbing upper with quick draining properties
- Hard wearing super durable upper
- Gusseted tongue for protection against debris and comfort
- Rubber toe bumper for additional protection
- Rope-Tec rubber on the outsole to eliminate burning when climbing ropes
- TPU Apadter Cradle for secure fit
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.