The X Talon 260 ultra is lighter than its predecessor with an improved forefoot shape (slightly less volume in the forefoot than the X Claw 275) to make it really fit really securely.
The outsole now has improved grip. Sticky grip – softer grippier rubber on the outside and harder, more durable rubber in the middle - for extra traction in wet and dry conditions. Deep 8mm lugs give claw like grip over soft and muddy terrain – fells, mountains, obstacle courses or boggy flat ground. The cleat pattern layout ensures no clogging occurs so you get the maximum benefit from the studs.
An 8mm drop Powerflow+ cushioned midsole gives extra shock absorption to guard against sore feet - Powerflow+ delivers 10% more shock absorption and 25% better energy return than standard EVA midsoles. Bonded overlays create a hard wearing upper with fewer seams to cause irritation. A rand around the upper and a toe bumper protect the feet from stones and other debris
Stack Heights: 16:8mm (8mm drop)
- Fit Scale (1 narrow to 5 wide) 4
- Powerflow+ midsole cushions and returns energy
- Cleat depth: 8mm
- Meta Flex groove in forefoot for extra flexibility as you spring forward
- Sole Compound: Dual C Sticky grip rubbers: a mix of different rubbers – soft sticky and medium hard for traction and durability
- Lightweight and durable ballistic nylon upper, DWR coated for water resistance
- Gusseted tongue prevents debris from entering the shoe
- Shoe gaiter attachment pockets allow you to attach an All Terrain gaiter if needed
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.