An 8mm drop means more shock absorption at the heel. The upper is ballistic nylon for toughness and breathability. A standard fit means it’s a bit wider than other fell shoes so it’s comfortable if you’re wearing it for longer periods of time. Sticky rubber on the outsole grips on wet rock. This shoe has all the grip of Inov8’s traditional Mudclaw fell running shoe but with added cushioning for protection and comfort when running distances on extreme terrain. Super traction even on the boggiest of terrains.
Stack Heights (midsole only): 26.5: 18.5mm (8mm drop)
- Standard fit - wider fitting for comfort over long mileage
- DUAL-C compound outsole (a mix of medium and hard sticky rubbers) for improved durability and stability
- Refined claw cleat stud configuration ensures quick release of mud and debris
- Rounded heel to facilitate contouring
- Powerflow midsole for shock absorption with great energy return
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.