Designed for long and ultra-distance running on hard-packed trails, the TerraUltra G260’s Exteroflow midsole minimises shock impact and delivers high levels of energy return without compromising on ground feel.
Next-generation Meta-Flex - Grooves in the outsole and midsole provide underfoot multi-directional flexibility that allows you to adapt, react and grip to the terrain.
The highly breathable Exterofit upper adapts to the natural movement and swelling of the foot when running longer distances and overlays made from Kevlar - commonly used in bulletproof vests – offer enhanced durability.
Built on a zero drop, the TerraUltra G260 is biomechanically designed to enable the natural movement of the foot. Designed so you can run forever.
Stack Heights: 9:9mm (zero drop)
- Sole Compound: Graphene enhanced rubber offers amazingly grippy and long-lasting traction
- Light and breathable Exterofit uppers expand as your foot swells over long distances with Kevlar overlays for toughness
- Exteroflow midsole absorbs shock and returns energy
- Meta-Flex grooves in the midsole and outsole provide flexibility and allow you to adapt to the shape of the terrain underfoot
- Lug depth: 4mm
- Inov8 G-Series trail running shoes
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.