Built on Inov8’s Medium Last which is wider than Precision but narrower than Standard.
The breathable open weave mesh upper features an Adapterweb met-cradle which adapts to the natural movement and swelling of the foot while running. Reinforced overlays around the heel holds the heel in place and offers support.
A Powerflow midsole delivers cushioning and absorbs shock over harder terrains.
The outsole on the Roclite 290 is all new. Made from their TriC blend rubber compound which is harder on the heel for durability but softer in the middle and even softer on the inside to aid contouring. The lug is deeper than on previous Roclites and each lug can move independently. These multi-directional claw shaped cleats each have a wide contact area and provide unrivalled purchase over unpredictable terrain as well as releasing debris quickly. The bobbly surface area on the outsole increases traction.
A Meta shank rock stop plate protects the foot from sharp rocks and a reinforced toe bumper protects the toes from getting bumped.
- Open weave mesh for breathability
- Adapterweb met-cradle adapts to the shape and movement of the foot
- Strengthened rubber toe cap for protection
- Two piece Powerflow midsole that delivers 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles
- Meta-Shank rock plate protects the foot from sharp stones
- Medium last
- TriC compound with multi directional claw-shaped cleats for superior traction and mud release
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.