The women's Parkclaw is built on inov8’s wider ‘standard width last’ to fit a variety of different footshapes and to allow the foot to expand over long distances. An external heel counter provides an element of stability by wrapping the rear of the foot and helping the fatigued runner maintain a better gait.
Durable upper materials help to protect the foot in tougher off road environments.
The outsole tread is made of Inov8's Tri-C sticky rubber compound with 4mm deep multi-directional claw-shaped cleats which offer traction in wet and dry conditions on a variety of different surfaces and releases debris quickly instead of getting clogged up.
Stack Heights: 20:12mm (8mm drop)
- Fit Scale (1 narrow to 5 wide) 5
- Two piece Powerflow+ midsole for shock absorption and energy return
- Lug depth: 4mm
- Sole Compound: Tri C Sticky for superior grip on wet surfaces
- External heel counter supports the back of the foot
- Protective and durable upper materials resist the hazards of trail running
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.