The midsole is dual-layered – a high rebound body layer underneath to give springy cushioning with a soft, highly cushioned layer on the top for softness and comfort next to the foot. Full ground contact design accommodates any kind of landing, be it heel, midfoot or forefoot.
The upper has an updated assymetrical external web which gives zoned support to the foot – cradling it where it needs it most and allowing it to breathe at the same time.
Zoned rubber on the outsole gives durability in high wear areas.
Built on a 4mm drop for a balanced ride. The stack heights are 32mm in the heel and 27mm in the forefoot.
The Hoka Vanquish 3 offers plenty of cushioning at landing point and under the forefoot where the most pressure is exerted when you push off.
Weight: Men’s: 295g
- Seamless Air Mesh Upper with Zonal 3D Puff Printing for breathability and support
- Padded tongue for extra comfort
- Moulded Ortholite Insole
- Early Stage Meta Rocker to move you seamlessly to the toe off position
- Suspension-Frame, Dual Layered Midsole Construction using two different densities of EVA for softness and resilience
- High Rebound Injection Moulded EVA Support Frame
- High Cushion Compression Moulded EVA Top Midsole for underfoot comfort
- Zonal Rubber Placement for Durability
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.