Men's Hoka Speedgoat 2
The upper is made of an open engineered mesh for optimum breathability with reinforced areas where your foot needs them and features a midfoot cage to lock the foot down for a secure feeling when you’re running downhill. The new, wider last creates a roomier toe box and a more stable platform. The Oversize CMEVA midsole provides plenty of lightweight shock absorption to cushion the foot over long miles up and downhill and over the flat. A tough Vibram MegaGrip outsole features deeper, more aggressive 5mm lugs for traction on rugged terrain.
The second generation Speedgoat is a tough, fast trail running shoe, suitable for all kinds of off road surfaces.
Stack Heights: 32/27.5mm
Midfoot cage construction designed for stability and lockdown/foot capture
• Open engineered mesh construction to maximize breathability and support
• Reinforced speedframe construction for durability on the trail
• Oversize EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
• Wider platform designed to provide a more stable base on varied terrain
• CMEVA foam midsole absorbs impact points and offers stable footing
Vibram® MegaGrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
• Multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
• New, more durable outsole design
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.