Men's Hoka Clayton
The Clayton is built on a 4mm drop to favour a more natural midfoot strike. It features PRO2LITE technology for a softer heel and a firmer forefoot so you get a snappier ride when you’re going faster and more on your toes but a softer ride if you’re going further and using your heels more.
A full RMat outsole delivers high rebound cushioning and traction without the weight of traditional rubber. The Oversize Active Foot Frame provides an element of stability while the early stage meta rocker ensures a smooth transition.
The upper is a super lightweight no sew design for featherweight comfort.
A super light shoe for the neutral runner offering a combination of propulsion and protection. As light as a racing flat, yet cushioned enough to use as a daily trainer.
- Lightweight, No-Sew TPU Lattice Provides Forefoot Support
- Lightweight, Form-Fitting Heel Construction
- Microfiber Reinforced Midfoot Support
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker
- PRO2LITE +10 Midsole for a Unique Balance of PROpulsion and PROtection
- Forefoot Matrix Technology provides dynamic cushioning and flexibility at a breathtakingly light weight.
- Oversize Active Foot Frame for Maximum Tuned Stability
- Full RMAT® Outsole for High-Rebound Cushioning and Traction
- Heel 24mm, Forefoot 20mm. Offset 4mm
- Weight 200g
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.