A lightweight no sew TPU lattice upper gives support to the forefoot while a microfibre reinforced midfoot wraps the arch area securely. Lightweight form fitting heel construction ensures a snug heel fit.
An early stage meta rocker rolls you through the stride. The Pro2Lite dual density midsole provides a unique mix of propulsion and protection. An Oversize Active FootFrame gives tuned stability.
The outsole is full RMAT which is lighter than standard rubber and provides high-rebound cushioning and traction.
The women's Clayton 2 is a super-lightweight and stable neutral road running shoe ideal for training or racing short or long distances.
- Lightweight, No-Sew TPU Lattice Provides Forefoot Support
- Lightweight, Form-Fitting Heel Construction
- Microfiber Reinforced Midfoot Support
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker
- PRO2LITE Midsole for a Unique Balance of PROpulsion and PROtection
- Forefoot Matrix Technology provides dynamic cushioning and flexibility at a breathtakingly light weight.
- Oversize Active Foot Frame for Maximum Tuned Stability
- Full RMAT® Outsole for High-Rebound Cushioning and Traction
- Heel 23mm, Forefoot 19mm. Offset 4mm
- Weight 198g
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.