Hoka’s fifth Bondi maximally cushioned neutral road running shoe features a revamped EVA midsole with improved durability and bounceback qualities. An Active Foot Frame provides some inherent stability. An early stage meta-rocker helps you roll smoothly from landing to take off.
The new laser cut one piece upper is an open engineered mesh for breathability and a lightweight 3D Puff-Print Frame gives comfortable support. Rubber on the outsole in hard-wear areas improves durability.
The Hoka Bondi 5 is built on a 4mm drop with stack heights of 33mm in the heel and 29mm in the forefoot.
It offers lots of cushioning at point of impact and under the front of the foot to provide plenty of cushioning as you toe off.
- Full EVA for optimum shock absorption
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker to aid forward movement
- Moderate Heel Bevel for a smooth transition
- Flat Waisted Geometry provides inherent stability
- Double layer construction
- Protective single mesh
- Seamless supportive synthetic overlay
- Zonal Rubber Placement for durability
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.