The breathable mesh upper is engineered to provide your foot with a secure structure. The TPU overlayers in the midfoot area on the upper adds to the security of your foot and also increases durability.
The midsole with the full-lenght super lightweight and bouncy EVA cushioning delivers a soft comfort to your foot for absorbing the impact from running on hard surfaces.
In this new version, the Hoka One One keeps the same breathable mesh upper and the early stage Meta-Rocker as in its predecessor. The new plusher heel collar is designed from a memory foam to adjust to the shape of your ankle and hold it securely in a soft comfort.
The outsole in the heel area is beveled to offer you a smooth transition. The rubber on the outsole is made from the lightweight but durable materials
The early stage Meta-Rocker geometry is the technology built in the midsole which works as a wheel for your foot. It drives you constantly forward in a smooth ride. The reduced differential in between the height of your heel and forefoot encourages your normal gait cycle, meaning an easy roll from your foot strike to toe-off.
Offset: 4mm (31mm heel, 27mm forefoot)
- Engineered mesh upper offers structure and breathability
- Full length compression molded EVA cushioning delivering super soft step in comfort
- TPU overlays provides additional midfoot structure
- Internal heel counter for locked-in fit
- Memory foam heel collar adapts to your ankle to offer secure comfort
- Beveled heel for a smooth footstrike to toe off transition
- Refined early-stage Meta Rocker promotes an easy ride
- Rubber outsole for increase durability and reduce weight
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.