With the third women's Arahi, they’ve made the J Frame a little firmer to increase stability although the underfoot cushioning should feel softer.
An early stage Meta-Rocker helps the foot roll smoothly through the stride from heel contact to toe off.
Rubber in high wear areas of the outsole increase durability.
The upper is a lightweight open engineered mesh that provides a breathability and a comfortable fit.
Arahi’s unique design means it can be worn by a neutral runner as well as a pronator and is ideal for the neutral runner whose foot starts to pronate when fatigued.
Stack Heights: 27/22mm
- Firmer EVA J-Frame offers lightweight support
- Early stage meta-rocker for a smooth transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Zoned rubber placement for durability
- Lightweight open engineered mesh for comfort and breathability
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.