With this third version of Arahi, they’ve made the J Frame a bit firmer to increase stability although the underfoot cushioning should feel softer.
The upper is a lightweight open engineered mesh that provides a breathability and a comfortable fit.
An early stage Meta-Rocker helps the foot roll smoothly through the stride from heel contact to toe off.
Rubber in high wear areas of the outsole increase durability.
Arahi’s unique design means it can be worn by a neutral runner as well as a pronator and is ideal for the neutral runner whose foot starts to pronate when fatigued.
Stack Heights: 29/24mm
- Lightweight open engineered mesh for comfort and breathability
- Firmer EVA J-Frame offers lightweight support
- Early stage meta-rocker for a smooth roll through
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Zonal rubber placement for durability
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.