Hoka has made a few small improvements on the forefoot and the upper of Speedgoat 4 to deliver a more comfortable and secure fit. A small winged component has been integrated in lacing eye-rows to keep your foot secure in the shoe. The gusseted tongue, with the strategic cut-outs, delivers more breathability to keep your feet healthy, and offers you an extra comfortable fit.
The midsole of the Speedgoat 4 is updated with a new lightweight foam to make this running shoe 29g lighter and in addition offer you a more responsive ride.
The Vibram Megagrip features zonal rubber, which is reinforced in specific areas to enhance durability. Futhermore, the new 'stepped' lugs on the outsole are designed and placed in a configuration that will, with each step you take, shake away the mud from your shoes. Thus ensuring you feel light on foot and confident in stride thanks to the incredible traction of Speedcross 4, even on the toughest of muddy trails.
Offset: 4mm (Forefoot:28mm, Heel:32mm)
- Midsole features a new lightweight foam for a more responsive ride
- Improved mesh upper promotes breathability
- 3D print overlays provide additional mid-foot support and secure feel
- Gusseted tongue features strategic cut-outs for additional comfort and breathability
- Lacing eye-rows contain a small winged component to ensure a secure fit
- Zonal rubber placement for increased durability
- Vibram Megagrip rubber outsole provides grip in any conditions
- 5mm 'stepped' lugs provide excellent grip
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.