The Challenger ATR 6 faces only cosmetic changes on the upper and outsole; It keeps the best of its predecessor such as the double amount of cushioning, the early stage Meta-Rocker and the 4mm deep grip for all- terrain traction. The midsole packed with Hoka's One One signature CMEVA foam to offer you a lightweight cushioning and absorb the impact from hard surfaces. The shoe geometries including 5mm offset (the difference between the heel and the forefoot) and the Meta-Rocker encourages your smooth foot strike to toe off transition.
The upper of this latest version has been made from UNIFI REPREVE yarn from recycled plastic -this way Hoka One One supports the sustainability of our environment.
The lugs on the outer sole are denser in comparison with the previous version to improve your traction on multiple terrains as they are placed only in the hardwearing areas. The low wearing areas in the middle of the outersole are covered with lightweight material to keeps the weight of these shoes low.
- Mesh upper made from UNIFI REPREVE yarn from recycled plastic
- Anatomically designed upper to hold your foot in comfort and allow breathability
- New CMEVA foam midsole promotes cushioning and absorbs impact forces
- Meta-rocker build in the midsole empowers your runs forward
- Aggressive 4mm deep grip delivers all-terrain traction
- Zonal rubber placement for lighter weight and durability
- Offset 5mm (heel 29mm, forefoot 24mm) w 26/21
- Weight: 279g
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.