A Carbon fibre plate runs through the shoe in the midsole, located between two layers of cushioning; a softer layer PROFLY X foam on the top and a firm layer of rubberised foam on the bottom, this provides a balanced of responsivity and softness. The Carbon fibre plate along with the Early Meta Rocker propels you forward on to your toes to maximize your speed. The carbon fibre plate also helps to stabilise the foot a little, especially in preventing a roll onto the outerside of the foot thanks to the curling of the plate under the lateral toes.
PROFLY X is Hoka’s lightest and most resilient EVA foam, sitting on top of the carbon plate it provides comfort and a soft and responsive ride. The forefoot platform is wider to provide stability plus a comfortable and accommodating fit.
Every element of Hoka Carbon X is design to provide utmost cushioning and comfort to maximize your speed.
- PROFLY X lightweight and resilient EVA foam in the midsole offers the ultimate cushioning
- Early Meta Rocker provides the rocking movement for a propulsive stride from your mid foot to toe off.
- Lightweight engineered mesh upper to enhance breathability and structure
- Gussetted tongue prevents any unwanted movement inside the shoe.
- Weight: 241g
- Offset: 5mm (32mm heel, 27mm forefoot)
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.