In this new version, Hoka One One keeps the same breathable mesh upper and the early stage Meta-Rocker as in its predecessor. The new plusher heel collar is designed from a memory foam to adjust to the shape of your ankle and hold it securely in a soft comfort.
The breathable mesh upper is engineered to provide your foot with a secure structure. The TPU overlayers in the midfoot area on the upper adds to the security of your foot and also increases durability. The midsole with full-length super lightweight and bouncy EVA cushioning delivers soft comfort to your foot for absorbing the impact from running on hard surfaces.
The early stage Meta-Rocker geometry is the technology built into the midsole, which works as a wheel for your foot. It drives you constantly forward in a smooth ride. The reduced differential in between the height of your heel and forefoot encourages your normal gait cycle, meaning an easy roll from your foot strike to toe-off.
The outsole in the heel area is beveled for a smooth transition. The rubber on the outsole is made from lightweight but durable materials.
Offset: 4mm (33mm heel, 29mm forefoot)
- Full length compression moulded EVA cushioning delivering super soft step in comfort
- Engineered mesh upper offers structure and breathability
- TPU overlays provides additional midfoot structure
- Refined early-stage Meta Rocker promotes an easy ride
- Memory foam heel collar adapts to your ankle to offer secure comfort
- Internal heel counter for locked-in fit
- Beveled heel for a smooth footstrike to toe off transition
- Rubber outsole for increased durability and reduced weight
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.