In this new version, the Hoka One One keeps the same breathable mesh upper and the early stage Meta-Rocker as in its predecessor. The new plusher heel collar is designed from a memory foam to adjust to the shape of your ankle and hold it securely in a soft comfort.
The early stage Meta-Rocker geometry is the technology built in the midsole which works as a wheel for your foot. It drives you constantly forward in a smooth ride. The reduced differential in between the height of your heel and forefoot encourages your normal gait cycle, meaning an easy roll from your foot strike to toe-off.
The breathable mesh upper is engineered to provide your foot with a secure structure. The TPU overlayers in the midfoot area on the upper adds to the security of your foot and also increases durability.
The midsole with the full-lenght super lightweight and bouncy EVA cushioning delivers a soft comfort to your foot for absorbing the impact from running on hard surfaces.
The outsole in the heel area is beveled to offer you a smooth transition. The rubber on the outsole is made from the lightweight but durable materials.
Offset: 4mm (31mm heel, 27mm forefoot)
- Memory foam heel collar adapts to your ankle to offer secure comfort
- Refined early-stage Meta Rocker promotes an easy ride
- Full-length compression moulded EVA cushioning delivers super-soft step-in comfort
- Internal heel counter for locked-in fit
- Engineered mesh upper offers structure and breathability
- TPU overlays provide additional midfoot structure
- Rubber outsole for increased durability and reduced weight
- Beveled heel for a smooth footstrike to toe-off transition
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.