HRM-Tri has an accelerometer in the module that measures torso movement to calculate 3 running metrics:
- Cadence — the number of steps per minute. It displays the total steps (right and left combined).
- Vertical oscillation — the bounce in your running motion. It displays the vertical motion of your torso (measured in centimeters).
- Ground contact time — the amount of time in each step that your foot spends on the ground while running (measured in milliseconds).
Running dynamics features are available only on the Forerunner 735XT, 620/920XT and Fēnix 2/3. HRM-Tri is compatible with several other fitness products but will only display heart rate when paired.
HRM-Tri is designed for running, biking and open water swimming.
• Bike rides, runs and bricks
• Open water swimming
• Multisport activities (for example: run to the lake, swim, and run home)
• Race day for a typical triathlon with open water swim
For pool swimming, HRM-Swim is recommended. It has a unique non-slip design that keeps it in place during push-offs and withstands repeated exposure to pool chemicals.
- Designed for running, cycling and open water swimming
- Very comfortable design (small and light)
- Designed with rounded edges and no exposed seams
- A simple bi-fold adjustment reduces elastic weight and makes sizing easy
- Stores up to 20 hours of heart rate data during swims
- Real-time heart rate to the watch when the monitor is out of the water
- Running Dynamics
- Battery life up to 10 months (assuming one hour/day use) with user-replaceable CR2032 battery
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.