Forerunner 25 captures essential data from your run; such as time, distance and pace. It alerts you if you set a new personal record and keeps monitoring your activity 24/7; giving you steps, distance and calories. Its button-operated design is very user friendly and an 8 hour battery life in GPS mode is standard among other GPS watches. FR25 comes in two sizes. The smaller model features an 8 hour battery life and the bigger one 10 hour battery life in GPS mode.
To challenge yourself, you can set a target pace with a feature called Virtual Pacer. The watch will alert you if you are ahead or behind your pre-set pace.
The display of FR25 can be customized. There are two customizable data pages, each with two selectable data fields. There is one additional data page when a heart rate sensor is connected.
It features different run modes including: Run/Walk, Virtual Pacer, Time-goal, Distance-goal and Calories-goal.
Most of these features though can also be found on Forerunner 15. What sets Forerunner 25 apart from Forerunner 15 is its Bluetooth Smart connectivity to your phone. This enables Live tracking, smart notification; such as text messages, phone alerts and quick wireless uploading to Garmin Connect website via compatible smart phones.
In addition to that, the screen resolution on FR25 has seen an improvement. The display is clearer with larger digits, thus easier to read.
The ladies version (black/purple and white/pink) comes in an ultra-slim design, making it an ideal partner on your runs.
- High sensitivity GPS receiver
- Records position, speed/pace, distance and calories
- Bluetooth Smart, transfers to Garmin Connect Mobile
- Live tracking functionality
- Smart notifications
- Easy-to-use, button operated
- Identifies personal records
- Built-in fitness tracker (step counter, move bar, sleep monitor)
- Virtual Pacer compares current pace to target
- Run/walk feature (works like an interval timer)
- Auto Pause – pauses and resumes timer based on speed
- 7 files in history
- Auto Lap – automatically marks a lap, 1 mile set by default
- Calories count
- Battery life: 8 hours in training mode; 8 weeks in watch mode
- Compatible with Windows® XP or newer and Mac® OS X 10.4 or later.
- Time, distance, calories and heart rate alerts, triggers alarm when you reach goal
- Shock resistant
- Footpod compatible: NO, accelerometer built in: YES
- Customizable screens
In the box:
- Forerunner 25
- Charging/data cable
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.