Ciele's COOLwick performance fabrics are optimized to transfer moisture (sweat) away from your skin and to the outside of the fabric for quickest evaporation.
Pliable. Bendable. Packable. Call it what you will but that soft brim wins everyday over a hard brim. Pack it away when you need to. Unpack and go without any fear of ruining your cap. Pliability also mean you get a perfect fit every time… No more pressure points!
In over 80% of caps, Ciele is now using between 30% and 100% Repreve recycled polyester from Unifi. Repreve is the world’s leading, branded recycled fiber. Traceable, transparent and certifiably sustainable, Repreve ensures high-quality fibers are made from 100% recycled materials, including post-consumer water bottles and pre-consumer waste. For every 1lb of Repreve polyester yarn, 24,000 BTUs are conserved, equivalent to 0.2 gallons of gasoline.
Million miles guarantee: we want you happy. If at any point you become dissatisfied with your Ciele Athletics product please don’t hesitate to return it to us for repair or replacement or refund. In return, we ask that you take good care of it and if you’re no longer using it, reinvent it, donate it, trade it or recycle it.
Reflective detailing: all Ciele caps feature reflective details to keep you visible from dusk till dawn. Don’t run the night unless you’re in sight.
- COOLwick fabric for fast drying
- SC stands for Soft Curve (brim)
- UPF 40+ protection on the brim, front panel and back panel
- Made from recycled plastic bottles (in pathership with Repreve)
- Machine washable
- Pliable brim for easy packability
- Reflective detailing on the front and back for night run visibility
- Ciele Athletics Million Miles Guarantee
- Udjustable at the back, no velcro
- Brim can be reversed upwards
- One size fits most
- 5 panel fit
- The brim is 58cm wide, size range 55cm - 63cm / 21.65' - 24.8'
This item is currently only available to buy online.
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.