Brooks’s Cascadia 14 GTX keeps all the characteristics of it’s non water prof version, Brooks's Cascadia 14, but in addition has the Goretex membrane, which is a fully waterproof, breathable upper to keep your feet dry in wet weather conditions.
The Gillie system on the eyelids provides a better support on the uppers, for a secure fit.
The new Trailtack Rubber outsole with a sticky rubber compound offers you exceptional downhill and uphill traction, even on wet rock and grass.
Four pivot points in the midsole form the Post system stability by stabilising your foot on uneven terrain and keeping you connected to the ground.
- Goretex waterproof and breathable upper to keep your feet dry in any weather conditions
- TrailTack Rubber outsole for increased traction on wet and dry surfaces
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to your stride
- Rockplate to protect your feet against sharp stones
- Full internal saddle system for a close-to-foot fit
- New Condura Mud Guard protects from debris
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.