The midsole features a dynamic and lightweight Biomogo DNA cushioning for extra comfort on your short, long and up to ultra distance runs.
The new Cascadia 14 is 34g lighter than it's predecessor thanks to the new improved upper with fewer overlayers for a better fit and stability. The Gillie system of the eyelids is other significant change offering secure fit and a better support on the upper.
Four pivot points form the Post system stability on the outside of the midsole, stabilising the foot on an rough surface and still keeping the runner connected to the ground.
The new elements of the outsole are a more conducive sticky rubber with a multidirectional blurted (belched) lug pattern to drain the water away and provide strong traction on wet or dry surfaces.
If you are going to run Marathon the Sables or on sandy terrain you will benefit from velcro gaiter attachment.
Overall Cascadia 14 with it’s new innovations is designed for an even easier, effortless and comfortable ride.
The heel drop has been lowered to 8mm for more natural 'feel the ground' running.
- Rock plate for extra protection against sharp rocks and stones
- SUV-like Stability with a renew Pivot Post system offering stability and connection to the ground
- BioMogo DNA midsole cushioning
- TrailTack rubber outsole gives extra traction on a dry or wet surface
- New internal saddle system for a close-to-foot fit
- Cordura Mud Guard offers protection against trail debris and facilitates easy water drainage
- Velcro gaiter attachment
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.