The bumper on the medial side halts the foot’s tendency to pronate and the one on the lateral side is designed to stop the heel twisting outwards which leads the tibia bone to rotate and stresses the knee.The midsole and GuideRail materials are firmer in the Ravenna 10 than in the other two GuideRail shoes – Adrenaline GTS 19 and Transcend 6 to give a faster, snappier feel. Underfoot Biomogo DNA cushioning is mixed with rebounding rubber to create a springy feel.
In the middle of the shoe a Midfoot Transition Zone is shaped to move you quickly from heel to forefoot for a quick, effortless transition.
The upper is a one-piece mesh with an internal bootie for ventilation and comfort. Additional structure under the arch and a reflective midfoot saddle offer a secure fit.
- One piece mesh upper with internal bootie construction offers maximum breathability
- A reflective saddle envelops the midfoot for a secure fit
- BioMogo DNA with rebounding rubber for dynamic lightweight cushioning
- Midfoot transition zone for a speedy heel to forefoot transition
- GuideRails arrest excess motion and keep the foot moving in the position least likely to lead to injury
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.