Men's Brooks Ravenna 9
The Diagonal Rollbar support feature has been moved slightly further back. This, combined with a new more structured heel counter, increases rear foot stability. A lightweight engineered airmesh upper consisting of 2 layers – a perforated outer layer for ventilation with a gusseted inner liner to keep out debris - gives the toes plenty of breathing room.
Increased toe spring (ie. the forefoot is slightly more curved upwards)and a midfoot transition zone, shaped to go from heel to toe quickly, make Ravenna 9 an altogether faster, more energized shoe.
- Double layered engineered airmesh for breathability
- BioMogo DNA with rebounding rubber for dynamic light cushioning
- Midfoot transition zone for a fast heel to forefoot transition
- Diagonal Rollbar for pronation control
- HPR Plus: abrasion resistant rubber outsole that wears longer
- Soft Blown Rubber in the front for lightweight cushioning
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.