The 8th Ravenna has a 5.5mm blown rubber forefoot for extra springy cushioning in the forefoot. A BioMogo DNA midsole dynamically adapts to each stride to deliver shock absorption and bounce back qualities. A midfoot transition zone helps create fast heel to toe transitions for an uninhibited forward motion. The Diagonal Rollbar on the inside guides the foot back to its natural motion patter, preventing excessive pronation which may lead to injury.
Brooks have used a new mesh in the forefoot of Ravenna 8 for optimum ventilation and improved foot hold. A wrap around heel collar delivers soft comfort next to skin around the back of the heel.
The Ravenna is great for an overpronator who wants support and cushioning in a long distance running shoe but doesn’t want to compromise on flexibility.
- Adjustable saddle construction extends around the heel for a personally adapted fit
- Moisture-managing Element Mesh for brathability
- BioMogo DNA for dynamic light cushioning
- Midfoot transition zone and segmented crashpad for a smooth transition
- Diagonal Rollbar for pronation control
- HPR Plus: abrasion resistant rubber outsole that wears longer
- Soft Blown Rubber Forefoot for lightweight cushioning
- Omni grooves for flexibility
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.