In Ravenna 7, the tooling in the forefoot has been updated to improve responsiveness. The upper has been simplified with fewer and softer overlays for a sleeker look and a rub-free feel. A new adjustable saddle which extends into the back of the heel improves fit through the middle of the foot.
Just like in version 6 a diagonal rollbar offers support for overpronation. It’s not called out in this shoe – the support area isn’t grey or marbled like in previous versions – but it’s there and it works. The BioMogo DNA midsole provides cushioning which adapts to your stride.
Ravenna is a great choice for the runner who needs support but likes a really flexible shoe that moves with the foot and feels more like a neutral shoe than a support shoe.
- New adjustable saddle construction wraps extends around the heel for a customized fit
- Moisture-managing Element Mesh wicks the sweat away from the foot
- Simplified upper holds the foot effectively while maintaining sleekness
- BioMogo DNA for consistent light cushioning
- Updated forefoot tooling for improved responsiveness
- Extended segmented crashpad for a smooth ride through the stride
- Diagonal Rollbar for stability
- 10mm differential for a more natural foot strike
- HPR Plus: abrasion resistant rubber outsole that wears longer
- Soft Blown Rubber Forefoot for lightweight cushioning
- Forefoot Stable Pod Construction for forefoot stability
- Omni grooves for flexibility
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.