The midsole and GuideRail materials are firmer in the Ravenna than in any other Brooks shoe, to give a faster, snappier feel. The Biomogo DNA cushioning in the midsole is a blend of durable BioMoGo and Brooks DNA materials to create a springy, dynamic feel.
By implementing GuideRails holistic support Brooks shifted their focus beyond the feet to the most injury-prone part of a runner's body: the knees, these GuideRails encourage a natural motion whilst guiding the feet in a neutral position and thus lessening strain on the knees and other injury-prone areas.
The Midfoot Transition Zone, in the middle of the shoe, is shaped to transition you quickly from your heel to your forefoot to give you an experience of a fast and effortless ride.
An internal bootie construction next to a seamless, single layer mesh upper delivers breathability and a secure structure for your feet.
- One piece, single-layer mesh upper and the internal bootie fit for a secure fit
- New single layer, lightweight mesh upper for moisture management
- Holistic GuideRails support system to keep excess movement in check
- Midfoot Transition Zone for quick heel to toe transition
- BioMoGo DNA midsole offers cushioning and shock absorption
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.