By implementing GuideRails holistic support Brooks shifted their focus beyond the feet to the most injury-prone part of a runner's body: the knees, these GuideRails encourage a natural motion whilst guiding the feet in a neutral position and thus lessening strain on the knees and other injury-prone areas.
The midsole and GuideRail materials are firmer in the Ravenna than in any other Brooks shoe, to give a faster, snappier feel. The Biomogo DNA cushioning in the midsole is a blend of durable BioMoGo and Brooks DNA materials to create a springy, dynamic feel.
An internal bootie construction next to a seamless, single layer mesh upper delivers breathability and a secure structure for your feet.
The Midfoot Transition Zone, in the middle of the shoe, is shaped to transition you quickly from your heel to your forefoot to give you an experience of a fast and effortless ride.
- New single layer, lightweight mesh upper for moisture management
- One piece, single-layer mesh upper and the internal bootie fit for a secure fit
- Holistic GuideRails support system to keep excess movement in check
- BioMoGo DNA midsole offers cushioning and shock absorption
- Midfoot Transition Zone for quick heel to toe transition
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.