The Glycerin is Brooks’ plushest neutral road running shoe offering a soft pillowy feeling underfoot for the runner who likes a luxurious ride. The new midsole incorporates a DNA LOFT transition zone which makes every move from heel to forefoot feel extremely soft and smooth. Ideal Pressure zones evenly distribute impact forces away from the body to make running as effortless as possible.
On the upper, an internal stretch bootie keeps the tongue in place, surrounding the foot and expanding with your stride. Externally, a new Double Jacquard Mesh with 3D Fit Print technology - engineered for strategic breathability, structure and flexibility - adapts to the movement of your foot and gives support and stretch where needed.
- Double Jacquard mesh upper for breathability and a conformable fit
- 3D Fit Print overlays for seam free structure
- DNA LOFT provides soft cushioning but doesn't compromise on responsiveness and durability
- DNA LOFT transition zone makes every heel to toe movement soft and smooth
- Internal stretch bootie for next to foot comfort
- Ideal Pressure zones evenly disperses impact away from the body for an effortless ride
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.