The plush collar lining around the heel - taken from their top of the range neutral shoe – the Glycerin, gives soft padded comfort to the heel and ankle.
The midsole is made of two layers of Biomogo DNA foam – the bottom one is firmer to absorb shock and provide a smooth transition while the top one is softer against the foot.
The flex grooves in this version are deeper than previously for increased flexibility and a more articulated landing.
Ghost 2E is a great choice for the wider footed runner who wants a flexible but stable running shoe which offers good cushioning.
- BioMoGo DNA dynamically adapts to the stride
- Full length Segmented Crash Pad accommodates any landing position and makes for a smooth laydown
- Omega Flex Grooves optimize flexibility
- HPR Plus for durability
- Blown Rubber Forefoot
- Profile Sockliner for internal comfort
- Engineered mesh for an irritation free fit
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.