Brooks’s Cascadia 14 GTX keeps all the characteristics of it’s non water prof version, Brooks's Cascadia 14, but in addition has the Goretex membrane, which is a fully waterproof, breathable upper to keep your feet dry in wet weather conditions.
The new Trailtack Rubber outsole with a sticky rubber compound offers you exceptional downhill and uphill traction, even on wet rock and grass.
The Gillie system on the eyelids provides a better support on the uppers, for a secure fit.
Four pivot points in the midsole form the Post system stability by stabilising your foot on uneven terrain and keeping you connected to the ground.
- Goretex waterproof and breathable upper to keep your feet dry in any weather conditions
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to your stride
- TrailTack Rubber outsole for increased traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Full internal saddle system for a close-to-foot fit
- Rockplate to protect your feet against sharp stones
- New Condura Mud Guard protects from debris
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.