An Ariaprene tongue provides comfort over the top of the foot under the laces and doesn’t hold on to moisture. A lace guard on the tongue allows you to tuck the laces in and keep them out of the way. A gaiter tab at the back allows the easy attachment of gaiters.
The BioMogo DNA midsole is softer than on previous versions to cushion your feet over long distances. A Pivot Post System stabilizes the foot - acting like the suspension in a car and keeping the foot balanced over uneven terrain. A rock shield protects the foot from trail hazards.
The outsole consists of small and larger lugs to provide grip on any surface. Sticky rubber round the outside and green rubber on the inside offer traction in wet and dry conditions.
Version 13 is lighter than previous editions. Cascadia 13 offers rugged utility for the runner who likes to run on a variety of surfaces.
- Non water absorbing mesh lets water out so your feet don’t get waterlogged
- 3D Rubber Print Mud Guard protects the foot from debris
- Lace Pocket keeps laces out of the way
- Velcro Gaiter trap for gaiter attachment
- Softer Biomogo DNA absorbs shock
- A Pivot Posting System creates a stabilizing suspension system
- Ballistic Rock Shield protects the foot from sharp rocks or sticks
- Differently shaped lugs provide rugged traction
- Sticky rubber lugs round the outside grip the ground when it’s wet
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.