Men's Brooks Cascadia 12
It’s a bit broader than the previous versions with a bit more volume in the forefoot. Wider straps on the medial side lock the foot down securely. The BioMogo DNA midsole cushions the foot from impact on firm ground. A ballistic rock plate protects the foot from potential surface hazards.
An improved Pivot Post System includes a 5th pivot near the 1st metatarsal for improved flex and toe off. The Pivot System acts like the suspension in a car, keeping the foot balanced over rocks and bumps.
3D Hex lugs grip the ground whether you’re running up or downhill or on the flat.
- Conformable Saddle Construction for an individualised fit
- Mesh upper manages moisture to keep the foot dry
- Hydrophobic foam to prevent waterlogging
- Biomogo DNA dynamically adapts to each stride
- Full length Segmented Crashpad accommodates any landin
- Improved Pivot Posting System creates stabilizing suspension
- Ballistic Rock Shield protects the foot from sharp rocks
- High Surface Area 3D Hex lugs for superior grip
- HPR Green- this durable, long wearing outsole compound is made with dispersed silica, resulting in premium wet-dry traction for excellent skid-resistance and a more environmentally friendly composition
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.