The midsole is Super DNA which gives 25% more cushioning than Brooks’ standard DNA midsole. An Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar prevents excessive pronation and guides the foot back to its natural path of motion.
A full segmented Crash Pad allows the foot to lay down smoothly and promotes a smooth transition from heel to forefoot. Inside an Ultimate Sockliner adds plush cushioning for a luxurious underfoot feel.
- Supportive Saddle wraps the foot for a secure fit
- A new last creates a more spacious forefoot
- Ultimate Sockliner for plush next-to-foot comfort
- External Heel Counter for rearfoot stability
- Full-length Segmented Crashpad for a smooth transition
- Super DNA midsole for the ultimate in shock absorption
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar to control excessive pronation
- HPR Plus: abrasion resistant rubber outsole that wears long
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE FOR RUNNING SHOES
Your running shoe size will generally be 1 to 1.5 sizes bigger than your regular (‘dress’) shoe size. Bear in mind also that one foot can be slightly bigger than the other.
First, kick your foot back into the heel of each shoe before checking how much space is left at the front. When standing in each shoe with your full weight on the foot, it’s best to have between half and a full thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.
When standing in the shoe, it’s best to have a little wiggle room for the toes, but the back of heel should still feel nicely secure.
Sprint spikes are best when a close fit. Distance spikes best when up to a half a thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.