The outsole on version 14 has a bit more grip than its predecessor to offer traction in muddy conditions. The midsole is made of BioMogo DNA which offers excellent shock absorption and incorporates a Progressive Diagonal Rollbar which increases in density from the outside to the inside to prevent the arch from collapsing inwards. An updated V-Groove folds deeper inwards to disperse impact outwards. The durable DWR coated upper offers water resistance and protection while maintaining breathability. Across the middle of the foot a conformable saddle with adjustable eyelets pulls from the heel to wrap the foot comfortably for a secure fit.
The ASR is a good choice for the runner who needs cushioning and anti-pronation support and wants to be able to run both on and off roads.
- Biomogo DNA for consistent cushioning
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) offers pronation control
- Full length Segmented Crash Pad for a smooth heel to toe transition
- Omega Flex Grooves for flexibility
- Blown rubber forefoot
- Forefoot Stable Pod Construction for stability
- HPR plus for durability
- Profile Sockliner for next to foot comfort
- Water-resistant Material and Hydrophobic Foam Package for water resistancy
- Adjustable Internal Support Saddle for a snug, supportive fit
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.