"Life is not boring to one who believes in adventure. Adventure does not mean that you have to climb up the tallest mountain. To allow new ideas, fresh ideas, healthy ideas to enter into your mind - that is adventure." - Sri Chinmoy
- Sri Chinmoy: The Adventure of Life - On Yoga, meditation, and the art of living
- Freedom and peace
- What is Yoga?
- Yoga and the material life
- The path and steps of Yoga
- Religion, spirituality and Yoga
- God and the higher worlds
- Kundalini Yoga, the chakras and occult power
- True and false Masters
- Spirituality and society
- The end of the world, evil forces, and the origin of mankind
- Food, health and fitness
- Family life
- Meditation in the workplace
- 143 pages
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.